- Boil a kettle full of water.
- Pour the water into a large pan and simmer at a low heat.
- If adding prawns/salmon filet continue to read this stage, if not go to stage 4.
Prawns -Put the prawns into the pan you are going to use to make your sauce, fry for 2/3 minutes or until the prawns have completely changed colour leave to one side (ideally wrapped in foil to keep warm and add to the top of your pasta dish once completed).
Salmon Filet – Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees take the lid off the foil container with the salmon filet in, place the container onto a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes. – Place your salmon filet onto your pasta dish once you have plated up.
- In a large frying pan, add cream, all the juice from the lemon, garlic and courgette (if adding chicken/steak/bacon also add this now). Stir and cook on a low heat until the courgette is soft (around 2/3 minutes).
- Drop the pre cooked pasta into the boiling water to warm through for 2 minutes.
- Strain the pasta into a colander and add to the courgette mix (it's ok if a little water goes in).
- Stir in the parsley and parmesan.
- Pour into a warm bowl (add Salmon/Prawns) and enjoy!