- Boil a kettle full of water.
- Pour the water into a large pan and simmer at a low heat.
- If adding prawns/salmon filet continue to read this stage, if not go to stage 4.
Prawns – Put the prawns into the pan you are going to use to heat the mushroom mix with the oil and garlic butter, fry for 2/3 minutes or until the prawns have completely changed colour then go to step 4.
Salmon Filet – Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees take the lid off the foil container with the salmon filet in, place the container onto a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes. – Place your salmon filet onto your pasta dish once you have plated up.
- Put the creamy mushroom mix into a large frying pan (If you are adding Steak/Chicken/Bacon) add to the mushroom mix now with the cream and truffle oil and leave on a low heat until simmering.
- Drop your pre-cooked pasta into the simmering water for 1-2 minutes until piping hot.
- Strain the pasta in a collider and add to the mushroom mix (it is ok if a little of the water goes in)
- Stir everything in the pan so the sauce completely coats the pasta.
- Pour from pan into a warm bowl, garnish with parmesan (add prawns / salmon fillet) and enjoy!