- Pre heat your oven to 200 degress (for your potatoes).
- Once the oven is hot, take the lid off the potatoes, and put on a baking tray and place in the oven (they are already cooked, they just need to warm up and go golden brown – this should take around 10/15 minutes).
- While the potatoes are in the oven, in a large frying pan add the tomato sauce, sweet chili mix and lime juice squeezed on a low heat, stir until simmering.
- Add the cooked chicken, stir to cover in the sauce and cook for 5/10 minutes, until the chicken is piping hot.
- To the same pan add the cherry tomatoes and spring onion and simmer for 5 minutes to warm them through.
- Place salad on plate and drizzle with the dressing, add the potatoes and chicken and garnish with lots of fresh coriander – Enjoy!